CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, May 02, 2004

im really dreading work tomorrow.
its worst than school. cos in school, i know i can sleep during lessons. work? how to sleep? agh. im in this highly irritatable mood now. what a contrast to me telling myself many things during cell yesterday and sermon today. agh. feeling like crap.

was a total bitch just now at bukitpanjangplaza. went there with my mom to get dinner and do some grocery shopping. and becos today is the first day the new foodcourt is opened, the whole bloody place was so fucking packed. in the end, i had to eat prawn porridge for my dinner cos that was the stall with the shortest queue. i was a total bitch at the plaza. i grumbled and whined to my mom non stop. i scolded some irritating people. and i stared at people who stepped on my white birks and didnt apologise. i was basically.... being very mean. at the back of my mind i know i shouldnt be such a pain in the ass. but agh. i think it was the lack of sleep or something. ahh. im just rambling.

finally moved my bose set from the bedside table to my study table. cos i was getting quite pissed seeing kyra playing with my bose set.. meaning opening the cd thing... touching everywhere.. pressing the buttons and all... and on top of that, my maid just sits beside her and let her play with it. i told her countless of times dont let the girls touch my hi-fi. but does she listen? no. so now im stuck with this super cramped supposed study table. i have my com's harman/kardon speakers next to my bose. so i think im prolly gonna try to connect the bose set to the computer. TRY i say again. but how am i gonna do it? i aint got no clue. and the stupid bulky b&o phone that im trying to sell away for $150 bucks. anyone? its in good condition. its the b&o corded phone.

i just found a whole shoebox full of singles that my bro gave to me before he left. moby, kylie, britney, jlo, babyface, ericclapton... all kinds of music. which is of no use to me. and i found 10 simpsons vcd!! haha. swell. simpsons marathon!

ANYWAYYYY. i think ive whined enough. im just very very grouchy after my 4 hour nap. did i mention that im really dreading work? the only thing im looking forward to is prolly the clothes fitting sometime next week.. and coloring my hair on thursday. the rest? CRAP. work. *growls*.

ANYONE WANTS TO CUT THEIR HAIR SHORT? SPUNKY KINDA THING? PROLLY WITH BANGS.. AND SPIKY AT THE BACK. COLOR AND CUT WILL BE DONE ON THE HOUSE. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP.. ONLY ONE NEEDED. AND YES YOU WILL HAVE TO BE FREE ON 9TH MAY. FOR THE HAIRSHOW AT ESPLANADE.

did i mention that im dreading work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home